Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Little About Me!

Well, I guess first off you should know a little about me. There are a lot of things I love. For one, I love to ice skate, and compete throughout the USA. Second, I love art, specifically painting. To be honest one thing i really love is the tv show Doctor Who. I am a huge nerd when it comes to that. The last thing I love is to write, but i have a difficult time making time for it, and even sticking to one thing at a time. Not to mention i have horrible spelling. I have always wanted to write a novel and I am hoping that maybe this website will help me along in sticking to it and not giving up. Any feedback, good or bad, would be amazing and hopefully will help to make my writing the best it can be. Thank you to everyone and anybody that is wiling to help out with my writing by commenting or even just reading it.
               ~The Writer


No comments:

Post a Comment